What is SEO?
SEO is the practice that gives visibility to their services on the Internet, increase traffic to your site and the amount of actual patients. Giving return on investment that assigns Online Marketing. A more detailed review on the subject can be found at First Page HQ.
The SEO puts your site in the top results of search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. When someone searches for information about a procedure and the surgeons who can do it, thanks to the ongoing work of SEO, it will appear at the top of the browser. SEO became a direct contest with jurisdiction where the másvisible and powerful, will have a greater percentage of the market.
Why is it important?
More and more people use search engines to find information on procedures, surgeons and experiences of other patients. In turn, surgeons use Internet strategies to sell their services. Growth opportunities in Internet makes the competition is getting harder. And at this time there have visibility on the Internet is a disadvantage.
By better positioning on search engines you get:
- More traffic to your site.
- More possibilities for those users become patients.
- direct communication channels with potential patients sometimes only need an initial advice of the surgeon and / or his team to make a decision ..
How do we do it?
Search Our SEO services are based on conventional data and business metrics: Return on Investment ROI, opportunity cost, cost of acquiring a customer.
Our SEO services are based on conventional data and business metrics: Return on Investment ROI, opportunity cost, cost of acquiring a customer.
Here are the steps to run a SEO Strategy:
We find and correct technical barriers that prevent your site visibility in search engines.
- Keywords: identify the most used words among users to find information on procedures and surgeons. An example of demand for a specific procedure as Rhinoplasty and the most used words to search:
- Competence: We studied the strategies of other surgeons to counteract and overcome them.
- Positioning: We use the tools and opportunities to improve the visibility of their services and career: Search Engines, Social Networks, Online advertising among others.
- Traffic: analyze if the site attracts the target audience, and whether the traffic necessary to ensure ROI arrives.
- Reputation: investigate how they perceive their work and they say the success of its Internet procedures, in order to defend and generate opportunities for pocisionarlos.
- Costs: identify the costs of acquiring a new patient and the average income according to the strategies implemented.
- Generation of Links (Link Building) found sites frequented by target users, related to the field of cosmetic surgery, to generate traffic to the site and rankings motres search.
- Generacirón Content: Together with their knowledge we create content such as articles, blogs and forums where we can promote and entice users to hire their services.
- Promotion Social Media: Creating communities in social networks to build trust and familiarity between your target audience and brand.